Sunday 30 January 2011

This Story touched me

I got this story from my best friend . He sent me this story by mail last week . Enjoy read this :
"My husband was an engineer. Since I met him, he was always an
unflappable rock in my life. I knew he always had his feet firmly planted
on the ground, and it seemed that no matter what else went crazy, he would be
the one constant. Three years of romance, and two years of marriage later,
I got tired. He was the most unromantic man I know. He never bought
me flowers, he never surprised me, and nothing changed in our marriage.
After some time, I finally found the courage to tell him that I wanted to leave
him. He just sat there, speechless. My heart froze…what kind of
man was I married to that didn’t even know what to say to make me stay?
After a while, he spoke, "What can I do to change your mind?" "I will stay
if you can give me a good answer to this question," I replied
coldly. "If I asked for a flower that grew on a cliff and you knew that
getting it for me means certain death, would you get it f or me?" His face
grew troubled. "Can I give you an answer tomorrow morning?" he
asked. Hearing that kind of answer, my heart died. I knew that
I could never be happy with a man who couldn’t even give me an answer straight
away. The next morning, when I woke up, he was missing. In the
living room, under a warm glass of milk, was a note. My eyes grew misty as
I read it…
"Dear, I have my answer. I will never pick the flower for you if it
meant certain death. But before you leave, I hope you can give me a chance
to give you my reasons…You will always sit in front of the computer and type
about for the whole day, but every time you will end up in tears cause your
formatting will always go all over the place…I need my fingers, to do
formatting for you, so your tears will become smiles. You like to travel,
but always get lost…I need my eyes, so that I can bring you to the nicest
place on earth. Every time you leave the house, you would always forget
your keys…I need my legs, so that I can run home to open the door for
you. You never knew how to take care of yourself…I need my hands to help
you get rid of the pesky white hair you hate so much when you grow old, to trim
your nails, to feed you. So you see that’s why I can’t pick the flower for
you. Until I find someone who loves you more than I do, I will need my
body to take care of you. If you accept my reasons, then open the door,
where I will be waiting with your favorite muffin."
With tears streaming from my eyes, I opened the door, and there he stood,
with an extremely worried look on his face. He still had nothing to say,
but just stood there waving the packet he had in his hand in front of me.
And then I knew for a fact that I will never find another man who will ever love
me as mush as he does. Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you
want them to doesn’t mean that they don’t love you with all they have…"

3 comments:

  1. I am overwhelmed with your depiction. I have not adequate words in gratitude. Alluring Story! Thanks for giving out this hearsay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative, thank you. I’ve been blogging on and off for almost 3 years, but have never had much of a focus – I tend to just write about whatever is on my mind when I feel like writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic.It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.I think it may be help all of you.Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!

    ReplyDelete