Friday 23 December 2011

Study in Indonesia with scholarship for Undergraduate

President University is one of International University in Indonesia. I study here because I got scholarship scheme. I got scholarship category 2, it means that I get scholarship by deduct the tuition fee for about 70% . Study at President University for me is really exciting. It has been 4 months for me. I got many friends from Vietnam, Palestine and China. I am happy because I have a lot of friends overseas. Sometimes, I exchange the culture with them. For example, try to eat some Vietnamese foods or food from china.

In addition, Brainstorm with them is really amazing time moment. Because we are from different culture. So , while we were discussing about International Issues or something else, some times the discussion become fun and interesting. Furthermore the benefit that I've got here is confidence when I must face foreign people. Because , I've made a lot of improvements in My English skill.

For your information, I am not marketer from President University. I am currently student there. For scholarship in Indonesia for Undergraduate, especially at President University, one of International University. You can visit http://www.president.ac.id/admissions/scholarship-program Official President University scholarship program

0 comments:

Post a Comment