Saturday 5 February 2011

My Heart Will Go On - Sungha Jung Tab



This is Sungha Jung , one of my favourite guitar player . In this post he will play "My heart will go on" accoustic version by him . I love the way he play this song , so touchful and amazing . I Believe , one day he will be famous guitar player in this world , not only in Youtube . Would you try to play like him with your guitar ? I will give you his tab , but before that you must have a Guitar Pro in your PC . If you already have , lets download the tab here . Enjoy that tab !!

5 comments:

  1. That article is new for me I enjoyed a lot when I read that article. I get much new information from this site that’s why I want next visit very soon. So please keep posting me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your article. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice content. I could look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and
    personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.



    my homepage - go to this website

    ReplyDelete