Thursday 24 June 2010

I need money guys

hmm , long time no posting in this site .. about a month this dofollow blog without posting . today i wanna posting about my life . life as student who try search money in internet , whoaaaam .. before i write this post . i check my paypal , oh my god i just found about $18 on there ,, oh so poor me ..

what should i do to get more money ? aha i found an idea .. i have 12 E-book with Master Resell Right and about more Software with Master Resell Right . i think i can sell them on forum such as digital point , kaskus , adsense-id or maybe warrior forum .
worth of value my E-book and Software with Master Resale Right is about more than $1000 but , because i need money in this time , i just wanna sell fast them about $200 . okay friends . wish me luck .. HAPPY WORLD CUP 2010 .. i support Italy , i hope my country can participate at world cup 2014 ... 8QNJY7VXN3TU

0 comments:

Post a Comment